It is Andrea's birthday! How old you ask??? You know that's not polite to ask :-). We discovered a little family-oriented traditional Luau near the Na Pali Coast. The music and dancing was perfect for Isabella... I don't think I've ever seen her so mesmerized!

The Hula dancers were lovely and the musicians were fun and humorous and told wonderful stories about Hawaii and the music

Isabella really wanted to dance, but was shy. So Dad got up and danced with her!

But once she got over her shyness... she really show us how she can shake her hips! She even had friends join her

Take a look at that face... this is a girl having a good time!
This video is really hard to see... but it really gives you the feeling of the dancing and the rhythm!

Mai Tais and Beautiful women!

Daddy... I want to be a Hula Dancer when I grow up!
Just amazing!






No comments:
Post a Comment