Friday, November 27, 2009

Back home again and a visit to the doctor is in order

After a very long journey home we finally were all tucked in to our own beds around 1am last night. We slept to 8am and Bella to 10am!!!! So yes we were tired. I did tell Bella on the way home when she was the only kid on the flight still not sleeping that is she woke up at 6am this morning we would considered selling her. She said OK. Luckily she did sleep in so we could keep her. I felt something in my eye on the way home yesterday and this morning decided to see the doctor before I got worse. It was good I did because I have pink eye. I went home to tell James and Bella we have to wash our hand really well not so no one else will get it. As I tell them this I notice Bella's eye is red. So we pack up the car and went to see Bella's doctor who confirmed it was pink eye. So now we're two for three. Now who want to bet me when James will come down with it? I predict by tomorrow. Other than this we had a very nice relaxing day together, unpacking, cleaning and resting. Ahhhhhh home sweet home!!!!!!

No comments: