I just came back after a fabulous weekend in San Mateo. I'm so darn busy I only could go away for 24 hours to attend my friend Alexandra's bachelorlette party. She is getting married to Mark in Switzerland in September and unfortunate I can't make it there. We started out with lunch and some well deserved cocktails. ( I had some car trouble getting there). Oh how I love having just a girl time. Then we were off for a nice massage and manicure and pedicure. In the evening we meet up with some other friends of Alexandra at a nice Italian restaurant for....hmmmm...let's see...Yes more drinks and food. We had such a nice time and I which I didn't have to return so early in the morning and therefore had to leave early. I got up way to early in the morning so I could catch my flight back in time to teach. Surprise,surprise, I arrive to class just to meet the other instructor who also was there to teach. It all worked out well and I ended taking a class instead.
Thank you so much Alexandra!!! I had such great time with you and miss you so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment