Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Ahhhhhh...

I have a very hectic work life right now, working 6 days a week so when I finally have a day off which is Tuesdays I really enjoy it. Yesterday I got many things done. I made blueberry soup from scratch, mmmm so yummy. I baked bread, prepared dinner ect. I feel so good not rushing and stressing. Isabella however had a bad day yesterday and ended up on I don't know how many time outs. When she finally went to bed, James left to go meditated at the SRF temple so I made some tea and read my book. Not a bad day.

Blueberry soup 4 servings
I bag frozen organic blueberries (400 g)
1/4 cup sugar
1 cup water
1 tbs corn starch
Place berries and water in a pot and bring to a boil. Take pot of burner.
Mix corn starch and cold water and add slowly to berry mix. Bring to a boil while stirring constantly. The soup is ready to eat. Enjoy like it is, cold or hot or with a little vanilla ice cream and/or some crumbled ginger snaps.

No comments: