Last night we made special dinner together (James favorite Pizza but home made), and I made peanut butter ice cream with chocolate sauce, jummy? We also watched a movie. All this we had planned to do when Isabella had gone to bed. So do you think she went to bed???? NOPE. She was happy as happy could be and when we finally decided to simply start our nigh with her she was running around and climbing all over me while I was trying to eat. She munched on our meal and finally we just had to put her down. There was a brief protest followed by ahhhhhhh silence.
She is trying to be in control of her sleep times, today at nap time she usually goes down between 12 and 1pm, at 2pm she was showing no signs of being tired and when I tried to calm her down by laying down with her, she kept climbing like a monkey. I wonder of this is the effect of eating so many bananas in one day,hmmmmm.
No comments:
Post a Comment