Annie our daycare provider had to close daycare today due to family emergency. Unfortunately for us, Monday's are our busies day so we're little bit in a pickle. But it all worked out. I had to teach a class at 10:30 in LaJolla so James took care of Isabella in the morning and actually got a couple of much needed errands done. I came home for lunch and took over so he could get into the office. later James will meet me and Isabella and do a switch so I can drive out to Poway and teach at 6pm. Phew!!!!
In the end it all works out because we're a team and that's what I love about us. To make matters easier, our friend Jessica had whipped up her famous black beans soup so we had lunch. However, last night we got a call from our friend and doula who had been injured in a surfing accident and is now confined to the bed so we have the challenge of taking care of her as well today. No problem, last night me and Jessica made her dinner while James did some grocery shopping and today Jessica's soup came to the rescue. It works if you work it hum?
No comments:
Post a Comment