Monday, November 1, 2010

Week 30 and counting

We had some good news at our week 30 check up, there will be no need for a cesarean Yeahhhhh!!! We also got so see our little guy again and he has changed so much since last time, 9 weeks ago. The glucose test came back clear so no diabetes and my blood work looks good so no anemia either. At this point I measure bigger than with Bella and have gained more weight so I think this baby will be bigger than Bella's 6,4 birth weight.

I feel tired all the time but most of the time sleep like a log at night time. I feel heavy and not very graceful. The heartburn is bad and live on tums and just wish it would go away. I do yoga as my main exercise since every time I try to walk I start having contractions.

Names we're thinking of is; Troy, Oliver, Elliot, Lucas but Bella says his name is Noa. We wont decided until we see him, just like we did with Bella.

Bella has been angry with the belly since she no longer can lay comfortable on me or sit and sometime when she does, he kicks her :) However, when I showed her the ultrasound picture she kissed my belly and said she loved him.

Our little guy who for once was still:)
Bump-happy! Makes me very happy to hear people tell me I look small:)

1 comment:

Mark and Alexandra said...

Hi Fredrica--That's great news about the c-section! You must feel very relieved and happy to be able to deliver normally. Great news on the glucose test as well.

Keep well,

Alexandra