Bella is slowly recovering from strep throat but on Monday I had to go to the doctor because my throat was hurting. I go to a health clinic close to our house since we don't have a MD because we're never sick. Last time we're there was Thanks Giving last year when we all came down with pink eye. Anyway, the doctor examen me and then began telling me about the pencillin he was giving me. I asked if he was not going to do a throat test and was so surpised by his answer. He said no because those test cost more than the medication and odds are I have a. strep, b. a cold or c. a viral infection. If it's a then the medication will take care of it and it's the other two my body will!!????? As this was not bad enough, hen then asked me if I needed pain killer???!!! I asked for what and he said for my throat. I could not believe it since I have informed him I'm 30 weeks pregnant and furthermore, what kind of wimp am I if I need pain killer for that? Bella is 4 and seems to handle the pain. Unbelievable. I have to say, it's the first time we had a bad experience at this clinic.
So now I'm on medication and starting to feel better but last night I had a reaction to it and vomited. Unfortunately, the child proof was on in the bathroom so it all ended all over. Lucky me (not so much for James) James came and cleaned up while I cleaned my self up. Poor James had Bella asking the million dollar question of the day; Why is mommy not feeling good? why are you cleaning, why, why why why and why. He had to bribe her with a movie.
When you have a house and family chaos is often not far away. Other "fun" things going on here at the Syren family home:
We now have another lizard who moved in with us (we lizard magnets) her name is Linda according to Bella. So far we have not been able to trap her but we hope she eat a lot of crickets while she is here because that is our second pr
oblem.
We're having our kitchen remodled and have to move out for two weeks starting...Monday after Thanks Giving. We'll get our kitchen back and running right before Christmas, the 20th.
I have two baby showers and one wedding shower to attend next week.
I have a project I'm trying to finish before Christmas and it's a lot of work and hard because I'm working with other peoples schedule.
Bella's new thing is getting into my make up and painting herself and walls in the bathrooms. We now have to remember to use the child gate hence this is why I got into to trouble when I felt sick.

Ok so work as a make up artist is not in her future
Our cleaning lady Maria has been sick for 2 weeks. I pretty hard to do hard cleaning when you are huge as a house.
We hosting Thanks Giving and our friend Jess's parents are coming for Christmas.
Bella's school is closed a whole week for Thanks Giving but Annie has offer to take care of her. Thanks Annie. However, daycare will be closed for two weeks sometime in December when she has her baby girl. Where will stick Bella we have no idea but we'll manage.
Phew!!!! Life is crazy.
1 comment:
Hang in there Fredrica! I am thinking of you and I hope things will smooth out for you. I understand how hard it is for your to juggle everything. I am so sorry to read that you had a bad reaction to the medication and that you felt sick; it's really not a great feeling when you are pregnant :-(. I will keep you in my thoughts and say a prayer for you.
With lots of love,
Alexandra
Post a Comment