It's Father's day in Sweden today so this story is perfect for today. Friday mornings are always a little crazy here at the Syren family home because I have to leave early for an appointment and still have to help James get Bella ready, dressed and feed. last Friday was extra crazy because James had to clean out the garage so a huge delivery from Ikea with out new kitchen could fit. Bella and James were busy cleaning in the garage when I realized I had to leave ASAP so I ran into the garage and said my goodbye and left in my car. Later that day James told me what happened next.
Bella came running crying to him and told him she never got a hug and kiss from me. He saw me pulling out of the drive way so he ran to the door to stop me but it was locked. He ran back into the kitchen, got the key but by now I was driving down the road. He then ran after my car waving his arms, calling out and trying to get my attention. I saw nothing:(
Bella by then was quit upset so he then got her into the car and tried to track me down. In the end it was not successful but you got to give James so many points for trying and for being the best dad there is! Happy Swedish Father's day James.
No comments:
Post a Comment