Wednesday, November 17, 2010

32 1/2 weeks and counting:)

We had a doctors appointment yesterday and everything is looking great. Our baby boy takes after his sister and mom and is early. He's already head down and ready to go. This explains the increase bathroom visits. I've been very tired lately and decided to give my self a break and say no more often as well as taking naps whenever possible. I feel huge but every tells me I'm small. I'm bigger than with Bella for sure but then again she was so small when she was born. The funny part is I have not gain an ounce in the last 3 weeks. I had the same thing happen when I was pregnant with Bella.

The baby's room is pretty much done so he can come as soon as I'm done working, right before Christmas.

1 comment:

Mark and Alexandra said...

You look great! This is so exciting! I love the sweater you are wearing.

Alexandra