Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Well... There's Always Next Year

Well... for our family and friends in San Diego, you know the Chargers played miserably in the playoffs and lost... the season is done.

I was so excited to have tickets for the game. I thought we had a chance to go all the way to the Super Bowl... but again we choked the playoffs.

I was in such a bad mood coming home Fredrica was ready to send me back out of the house :-). Oh well, at least I got this cool video of the end of the National Anthem and four F-15 fighter planes flying over the stadium.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your video of the F14 fighter planes was really great.

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you got this video. It gives me chills everytime I watch it - about 6 times so far :) Just can't believe it's over though :(