Saturday, January 16, 2010

Those moments that takes my breath away

We take a lot of pictures and videos of Bella off course but sometimes you catch those pictures which is a direct expression of our feelings at that moment and this is one of those. You probably are going ahhh and ohhh when you see this picture and then imagine what I feel when I see her like this. It makes my heart ache because I love her so much and can't believe she is mine.

On Thursday I got a call almost as soon as I dropped her off at Annie's that she wanted Annie to call me and she wanted me to come. I unfortunately was laying with a million (OK maybe just 20) needles stuck in me for acupuncture. Needless (ha ha ha) to say I was not relaxing anymore and as soon as I was done I called and checked on her. She wanted to come home. After shuffling a few things around, I went to get her. She was happy and healthy but told me she was sad and missed me and just didn't feel like playing. We had a great time together and at nap time she fell asleep in our bed and this is when I caught this moment. It's great to be a mom!!!!!

No comments: