Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Now James is a believer too

Since I bought my shakti mat-bed of nails I been spending many wonderful times on it. I love falling a sleep on it and usually waking up an hour later to remove it and go back to sleep. I swear I sleep so much better after I been on the shakti mat. Now James has started using it too. I think at first he thought it was cool but not really understanding how it could make you relax but now he's a believer. Today he fell as sleep in the morning on the mat. I never seen him go back to sleep after being up for an hour. He was laying on it happy as a clam and snoring away.

2 comments:

Sam said...

Hej,

I meditate on mine - you can get specially written meditations at http://www.shaktimatmeditations.com -

All the best..Sam

(Irish Guy married to Umea woman living in Australia ;-)

Fredrica said...

Hi Sam,
That sound like a great gift idea for my hubby who is in to meditation. Thanks!!! Australia is one of our favorite countries we visit, lucky wife;)