OK... so my hair has been thinning for the past few years. And a few years ago I decided... no reason to hide it... and went to a shorter hair doo...Fredrica assured me that going bald was no big deal and that Sean Connery and Bruce Willis are much more handsome without hair.
I really like my barber in North Park. She does a great job striking the balance between a short simple haircut and making it look good. But.. she went on an extended vacation in Dec/Jan.
By the time she got back, I was quite overdue... when I got there alas she extended her vacation 10 days. I couldn't wait and went to some random place. I think he's more accustomed to cutting hair for the troops than your average Joe.
So no, I am not shipping off to war, just anxiously awaiting Frankie (a women) to get back from her cruise and for my hair to grow out again!
2 comments:
Hahaha! This is a great hairdo James :-) and it actually suits you quite well.--Alex
That's what I think too and think James looks good in everything.
Post a Comment