Saturday, January 23, 2010

Look what the rain brought

It's been raining like crazy since Sunday night and it's been pretty hard rain, high winds and even thunder and lightning which scared Bella when it woke her up one night. This is the most amount of rain I have experince in San Diego since I moved here 4 years ago. Today we had a little rain in the morning but then it's been clear. I'm recovering from oral surgery again. This is my 9th oral surgery and by God I hope it's the last one. This time has been pretty hard and my recovery slower. After been cooped up inside for days, James decided to take Bella to the zoo to see the new panda bear. This gave me some time to blog and work on healing. I spend some time in the sun outside in our garden admiring what all this rain brought to our garden.

My daisy will soon be blooming and bring more color to our garden
Look at all those buds, my Jasmin will for sure bloom soon. Our friend Michele gave us this one as a moving in present almost 3 years ago and then it was tiny. Look at it now.

I have lots of new broccoli growing after the rain
And cauliflower's

2 comments:

Mark and Alexandra said...

Your veggies look so great! I am so jealous; I love cauliflower and broccoli. I will have to try planting some this year.--Alex

Fredrica said...

Hi Alex,
I tired growing them from seeds with no success but these come from plants and been very easy.