Monday, July 26, 2010

Unlucky 13 is lucky for us... A Baby is on the Way!

OK... what fun news we have to share. We just celebrated our 13th anniversary and we are 16 week pregnant!!! Yep when 2011 comes around we should have a new addition to our family. We are so happy to be having another child!

So let us tell you about this weekend and show you how our new addition is coming along!

For our anniversary... Bella stayed with Aunt Jessica for the night and we...

well.. we got to go to the Hotel Del Coronado for the night!!!

Virgin Piña Colada!

A good movie and room service... yum!

16 weeks (Saturday)

13 weeks

13 weeks too... I just love this picture :-)

Bella can't wait to be a big sister and loves kissing and cuddling with the belly!

11 weeks (in Sweden)

5 weeks and still feeling good:)

Our miracle sounds strong!


2 comments:

Mark and Alexandra said...

Congratulations guys! We are just a few weeks apart :-). I am now at 11 weeks and will also share the news very soon. I just told my boss yesterday and will also let the rest of my team know before making the announcement official. I was amazed at seeing the heart beat; what a miracle. You look great Fredrica! So good to see you pregnant!--Alexandra

Fredrica said...

Hi Alexandra,
I guess we're 6 weeks and a couple of day's apart!! I guess you two are not going to South Africa for Christmas. I'm lucky Jessica's parents coming for Christmas so they can all cook while I watch from the side lines.