
It's hard to believe we've been home for a week already. We sure miss Sweden but are happy to be home in our own beds again. The home exchange was successful and although our garden died, specially my vegetable garden :( we're still happy with the exchange. The family who stayed at our house were less then thrilled with the poor weather San Diego been having which is so unusual for us. Usually it's way too hot at this time of the year. Sweden on the other hand had great weather. The really funny part is that the day we came home, the weather changed and got super hot. I've been complaining non-stop about this so the other night when it started raining, no one was more happy then me. Well maybe Bella who got a brand new umbrella while in Sweden. She took daddy for a walk around the block while I was BBQ....in the rain!!!
1 comment:
I love it! It looks like you had a nice birthday Fredrica!
Alexandra
Post a Comment