Last night Jessica and James were watching the football game on TV here at the house. After me and Bella been having a cuddler time with popcorn and a movie she decided she wanted to join the football game. I decided to watch Dirty Dancing movie on TV. After while she decided to join me again and this is when things when down hills pretty fast for me.
Bella; "What ya doing mom?"
Me: "I'm watching a movie".
Bella: "Who is that?"
Me: "That's Johnny and Baby".
Bella" Babe is there!!!!!" (Talking about Babe
the pig from the earlier movie)
Me: "Not Babe the pig, it's Baby".
Bella: "What are they doing?"
Me: "They are dancing"
Bella: "They are dancing mom?"
Me: "Yes shhhhhh I want to watch"
Bella: "I want them to dance". (whining)
Me: "They are".
Bella" "Not like I do".
Me: "Well ok maybe not but they are dancing like pros".
Bella: "Pros mom?"
Me; (Sigh) "Maybe you want to go watch football again?" (Hopefull)
Bella: No I want to watch Babe the pig dance".
You can't win them all!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment