I'm sooooo tired and frustrated because I'm struggling with jetlage. Going this way is bad because you loose a day and end up waking up middle of the night since it's dinner time in the US. I have now been here 4 days and have slept an average of 4-6 hours a night. I feel for people who have chronic insomnia. Something that has helped is to lay on my new bed of nails. Yes you read it right, a bed of nails. This is the new "big" thing here in Sweden and you can find them everywhere. I was very curious about them so when my friends Nina and I found a deal; buy two for the price of one, we didn't hesitate and bought it. After a a long 4 hour train ride yesterday back to Stockholm I was looking forward to giving it a try. It suppose to melt away tension, get blood circulation going, releasing toxins and bring on relaxation. It kind of works like acupressure therapy which you can do everyday. I have to admit I was a little bit scared at first to lay down because the nails which by the way are smaller and made out of plastic not what you might have seen in a move, look sharp. But when I laid down I did feel very relaxed and I do think it worked because last night was the longest night I've slept since I got here. For me it's a keeper.
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Bed of nails hits the spot
I'm sooooo tired and frustrated because I'm struggling with jetlage. Going this way is bad because you loose a day and end up waking up middle of the night since it's dinner time in the US. I have now been here 4 days and have slept an average of 4-6 hours a night. I feel for people who have chronic insomnia. Something that has helped is to lay on my new bed of nails. Yes you read it right, a bed of nails. This is the new "big" thing here in Sweden and you can find them everywhere. I was very curious about them so when my friends Nina and I found a deal; buy two for the price of one, we didn't hesitate and bought it. After a a long 4 hour train ride yesterday back to Stockholm I was looking forward to giving it a try. It suppose to melt away tension, get blood circulation going, releasing toxins and bring on relaxation. It kind of works like acupressure therapy which you can do everyday. I have to admit I was a little bit scared at first to lay down because the nails which by the way are smaller and made out of plastic not what you might have seen in a move, look sharp. But when I laid down I did feel very relaxed and I do think it worked because last night was the longest night I've slept since I got here. For me it's a keeper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment