Well what can I say except we do a lot of things together and once in a while me, James or both try to practice yoga with Bella. It's very hard but she usually is up for it and loves doing some poses, usually between our legs or right behind us. Her attention span is about 10 minutes on a good day so then I have something for her to do, usually crafts.
Rolling out the mat and getting ready for a practice of bliss (OK at least some work out)
We love our savasanas/cuddle time together. Bella used to lay on my chest during this pose when we attended mommy & me class when she was a baby.
Bella loves copying us, here she is super strong in plank
And triangle with a huge smile on her face. A true natural born yogini
2 comments:
She is a great little yogini already and always so cute :-)
Thanks Alexandra! I wish I would have started yoga this early.
Post a Comment