Thursday, October 1, 2009
Go nuts for soap nuts
As you know, we try to be an Eco family and love trying to exchange any household items not green, Eco or biodegradable. The one this I think the best find has been soap nuts. We use about 5 of these small nuts in a bag and then wash our cloths in cold water. The nuts last forever and trust is we do a lot of laundry. Because of having a toddler and doing a lot of yoga which results in many Stinky cloths we need a laundry soup that will do the job and the nuts are up for it. You can reuse the same nuts over and over again until the get mushy (after about 10 washes so financially they are very good. You can find the Whole Foods or Henry's or online. Give them a try and help us save the environment for our children.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We have used soap nuts for almost 3 years now and absolutely love them!
I have to admit I was skeptical at fist but they really do get everything clean AND in cold water. Thanks for your comment Soap nuts!! Sorry I took me so long to see you comment.
Post a Comment