Saturday, September 17, 2011

First Day of Kindergarden

Isabella just completed her first week of kindergarden.  Somehow we missed getting these pictures up from her first day.

She was so excited!  For weeks really she was asking about when kindergarden was starting.  Her teacher came to visit at our home (something the Waldorf school does with all the kids.. impressive) the week before school started. You could tell they were going to get on well.

I got the honors of dropping Isabella off her first day.  I wasn't sure how different it would be from last year where she was really shy... holding on to me... and reluctant to let me go.  

So this year?  Don't let the door hit your ___ on the way out :-)  OK not that bad, but she was off playing with the other kids after a couple of minutes and I barely got a goodbye in. Snif, Snif....





No comments: