Friday, July 1, 2011

Hot hot hot and strep throat is not:(

We're having some serious hot weather here now and we are smelting away. You can't take poor Noah out and both kids have woken up at night because of the house being hot. So now both their rooms have fans in them to keep them comfortable.

I came down with strep this week and have been miserable with high fever and the feeling of a cactus in my throat. Finally went to the doctor so I'm now on healing trend I hope.

Bella has been in kindergarten summer camp this week and absolutely loved it. She used to be so shy so when I told her that would be all new kids she didn't know in this camp she, to my surprise said " I will just ask what their names are". And so she did and made three new friends: Lily and Lily ( there are two Lily's mom) and Ariel.

All covered up from the sun and dressing in her friend Angelina's hand me downs and ready for first day:)

Because of the hot weather, Noah and Bella loves taking bath in the evening and we discovered that Noah hates his baby tub but absolutely loves taking bath with his big sister. He used to sit on the sideline watching her with an ahhh so I tired putting him in Bella's old bath stool and he is happy as a clam. Makes it easier too to give them one bath together, until they both have to get out that is.

No-No with his favorite person, big sissy

No comments: