Thursday, March 24, 2011

Noah's story

When you have a child who does not sleep you have to use humor to survive. As you can tell I have a lot of time on my hand making up stories while rocking, rocking and rocking Noah with no end in sight.

A good nap by very tired mommy (story Green eggs and ham)

That mom I am, that mom I am I do not like that mom I am.

Do you like a good nap?

I do not like a good nap!

Would you, could you in the car? I will drive very far.

I would not could not in the car

Will you nap in your crib?

I will not, will not in my crib, I would not, will not in the car

Can you nap in my lap, I promise not to snap?

I would not, could not in the car
I will will not, will not, in my crib
I can not, can not in you lap
Now you let me be

Would you, could you in the swing, I promised daddy wont sing?

No I will not, will not in the swing
Not in the car, not in you lap, not in my crib
I will not sleep anywhere!!!

How about on my bed, after you are well feed?

Not in the car, not in the crib, not in you lap, not in the swing, not on your bed, not swaddled, not unswaddled, not with a pacifier, not without, not in a bassinet, or in the baby bjorn, not on your shoulder, or in you arms.

I will not sleep here or there, I will not sleep anywhere!!!!!

No comments: