
Bella and Noah all clean and ready for the night
When Bella was a baby we used to give her a bath and then a massage before night feeding and then night time. We want to do the same with Noah but now we also added Bella to it by me washing and massaging Bella and James takes care of Noah. This way they get boys bonding time and Bella gets one-on-one time with me which she misses. Bella's teacher told me she had been seeking a lot of attention from her and telling her she misses me and it breaks my heart to hear that because me and Bella have always been so close and she's been all about mommy always. Since we started the the new evening Bella has been much happier. Noah has also started sleeping better at night so I think we slowly getting there:)
1 comment:
Aww this is so cute. I am glad that Bella likes her new routine with you Fredrica. It must be hard juggling 2 kids, but I know you are the best mom one can have :-)
--Alexandra
Post a Comment