Friday, December 10, 2010

37 weeks and getting closer

This pregnancy has been very event less and moving right along. The only trouble I had was the 29 weeks of morning sickness I had to endure which by the way now is gone, whooohoooo!!! The week of Thanksgiving I started having a lot of strong contractions. At first I didn't think too much of it since this can happen with second baby when then they got really strong and regular. My doctor think I was overworked and perhaps dehydrated because I had just come out of a 4 day marathon photo shoot for my cookbook which I will talk about in a another post. I also think I was stressing out about Bella being sick with temperatures of 105!!! Anyway, I have since been taking better care of myself by resting a lot when possible and not stress so much. I still have some contractions but not very bad ones.

Thursday I had my 37 week check up and everything is looking great. Because of Bella being delivered at 37 weeks due to low amino fluids I have to do non- stress test twice a week which basically means instead of a regular once a week appointment with my Obgyn I see her two times and have ultra sound on each of them. It takes some of my extra time but I get to see and hear a little baby boy so it's o.k.

In the last 8 weeks I have not gained any weight and feel very good. He is sitting low which off course means I spend half of my time in the bathroom. I had some swelling in my legs and hands but it gotten better. My sleep is on and off but in generally better than which Bella. I wake up early to do yoga every morning. My friend and Bella's daycare provider who was due today had her baby on Thursday night. Little Leila was born 10:40 via c-section after induction failed. She kept saying that our babies would come at the same time but changed when Annie's blood pressure got really high and they felt the need to induce her right away. Yesterday Bella told me she thinks her brother will come before Christmas. I personally want him to wait until after Christmas or at least until my kitchen is ready which as of today it was!!!!

No comments: