Wednesday, October 6, 2010

27 weeks pregnant

We're more than 2/3 done!!!! It's getting heavy and it's harder to be pregnant. I'm much bigger than I was with Bella but it's all three B's; butt, belly and boobs. Don't really get why my but gets big when I'm pregnant but it does. But it's the baby that's growing, not me. I've loved the cool and rainy weather we've been having and just wish it would stay like this for the remaining of my pregnancy.

Our little boy pushes and stretches in side the belly and you can now feel it and see it on the outside. Bella has felt it and loving it. I've stopped teaching yoga and is concentrating on other work instead. It was just simply getting to hard to teach vigorous yoga for non-pregnant students. I sleep like a log but yet feel like I'm always tired.

Next week I will have the glucose test done to check to diabetes and week after that a ultrasound and doctors appointment to see if my placenta has moved. It's been placed too close to my cervix and if it move any closer a natural birth will not be an option. However, I had the same thing happen with Bella and it changed with help of acupuncture so we're keeping our fingers crossed. We thank everyday for our miracle!

1 comment:

Mark and Alexandra said...

You look great! How time flies! I still remember the phone call we had a few months ago when you shared with me that you were pregnant. You have a nice round belly...and forget about the 3 Bs; you look fantastic! Good luck with the placenta test and I hope that it will be the same as for Bella :-). Lots of love--Alexandra & Mark