There is no secret me and James are huge Top Chef fans and has watch every season and episode so far. Our favorite was the Top chef masters season 1 and our all time favorite is Hubert Keller who was in the final three but did not win. We have since visited his restaurant so when we came to San Francisco we decided to have dinner at Fleur de Lys. I was a little worried about bringing Bella there but everyone treated her so nice and kept coming to to our table to interact with her. We so enjoyed every bit of food. When we were ready to leave the hostess came told us that the chef wanted to meet Bella at the front. We were surprised but happy for Bella who always enjoy meeting the chefs. Lord behold we almost passed out when Hubert Keller appeared. We were both star struck so we could not speak for the first few seconds. James didn't compose himself to speak but I did and told him we were huge fans and had hoped he would win. I also told him I appreciated his menu featuring many wonderful vegetarian options. He asked me about eating vegetarian food and I told him I have a food blog and he asked for my blog address!!!!! He then posed for pictures and talked to Bella before walking us out to our car. Bella flirted with him as he waved good by. Oh my god is all we can say!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment