It was an exciting week for us... and especially for Bella. It was her first week of pre-school. For weeks Isabella has been excited about this and asking us when... when... when does she get to go to school.
I love how the school made it easy for her. We had a meeting with the teacher and Bella at school, just the four of us. And her teacher Ms. Cristy came for a home visit as well. This make Bella really comfortable... and just plain anxious for it all to get started :-).
So... Here is a bit about her first day!
The excitement of the first of School

Mom sending off Bella... Fredrica decided to let me take Bella to school on my own. She knew it would be tough for her to say goodbye... Boy was she smart. When I dropped Bella off two little girls were weepy and now wanting to say goodbye to their moms. Bella was happy to start playing. When I said goodbye and walked out... I turned be smile and blow her a kiss. She smiled back... I got a bit choked up and knew at the moment... for her... I just had to take a deep breath and walk out the door
This is a rather long video... the end is kind of cute... I just turned the camera on as I talked to Bella about her first day in school.
First Day of School from James Harker-Syren on Vimeo.
No comments:
Post a Comment