Saturday, March 27, 2010

TurboTax Girl... The Secret to Why TurboTax is Doing so Well in 2010

Well... its tax season. We always seem to have fewer blog postings between January and April every year... busy time!

At work (near Christmas), we had our team's holiday white elephant gift exchange. The gift I 'stole' away from someone else (when my gift was stolen from me) was a TurboTax sweater which seemed the perfect size for Isabella.

I had no idea until after the gift exchange was over that there was a special history to this sweater. Some years ago, Bob Meighan, then general manager for TurboTax made these up. Over the years, it has been gifted several times... as I understand it from Bob to Monica M then to Jessica B and most recently to me. Kind of fun!

Here are a few pictures since Christmas... its become one of Isabella's favorite sweaters. She's been advertising TurboTax all over :-)












2 comments:

Bob said...

What a beautiful sweater and an even prettier girl!

Bob Meighan

Monica said...

I love it! I remember when Bob had those made for our kids! Doesn't that speak volumes about what a great, family focused guy Bob is! My little guy who wore it is now 13! That sweater has stood up well over time...and the current owner couldn't be cuter. Could you get her to wear it more often...we need more assurance we'll make forecast :) -- Monica