
I've been out of town for a girls weekend in Las Vegas. You think it would be all party hardy but not us. It was all about eating really well and just hanging out, solving a lot of problems and lots and lots of giggling. Boy did I miss Isabella, but I did so well only calling once a day. Poor James was in charge of all the creatures; toddler, fish, Mimi and Jessica's two cats Simmi and Basil. I'm glad to report all are alive and well. We got home on Monday at lunch time and I could not wait to see Bella. James was teaching so it was her and me for dinner (and oh yeah Jess, guess we did not get tired of each other). Isabella was very wild and had many mini breakdowns.
The most interesting one was when she came up to me and demanded broccoli and when I told her we did not have any she had a complete meltdown. Luckily Jess was there because no one and mean NO ONE would believe me. She is clearly an unique child. Last week we offer her candy and refused saying it was too sweet but she cries for broccoli. I guess we have been doing something right. Just to be sure, for now on, our fridge will always contain broccoli.
No comments:
Post a Comment