Monday, September 15, 2008

Oh how I love my IPhone


My phone started to brake down a couple of months ago and James began campaign Fredrica and the IPhone. I was not really into it and when I heard the price I really did not want one. James is very much a gadgets guy and always picks advance cell phone with all kinds of special features. Then he got a IPhone and played with it all the time. I was not very impressed. When he suggested getting me one I said a stern"NO". Well in August I got a phone call from a woman announcing that my IPhone was ready!!!! James admitted he got me one and by then he brought into my house and switched my service over so really I had no choice. But I was not happy. So how has it gone since??? I love, love LOVE my phone. It's great for someone like me who is always on the move. It's easy to sms, call and I have all these fun features like I can check and send email, use map, surf Internet ect. What is not to love? What happened to my old phone? Isabella always wanted to play with it so now it's hers to keep.

No comments: