Friday, September 5, 2008

Labor Day Weekend in San Francisco

Ah... San Francisco. One of the most beautiful cities in the world We took advantage of the long Labor Day weekend and all three of us got up to the city. You can see Alcatraz (the island) on the left and Coit Tower on the right... this is a view from my hotel room!!!

(Remember you can click on the pictures to see them bigger)

I actually went to San Francisco a few days before Fredrica and Isabella. I recently received a promotion to Director of Product Management... yeah! This got me an invitation to Intuit's annual Leadership Conference in San Francisco... It was a lot of fun!


Trolley's make San Francisco extra specially. They were constantly going by where I was staying.




So... Fredrica did her first air travel with Isabella alone! She did great but it was a challenge for sure. I was super happy to see them both when they arrived!







We got Isabella these little duck slippers... she loved them and ran around the house stomping her feet like a duck :-)








We stayed with Alexandra and Mark... it was a special time to be with them as they are off to Switzerland (to Alexandra's family's home) to be married in a few weeks!



On Sunday we got over to see Susie and Adam, our long-time friends from San Francisco.







We got to be part of Jarad's 7th birthday!







When we got back into San Diego, Annie (Isabella's day care provider) took Isabella for her first Pedicure. Isabella was so excited to get her toes done after watching Annie get her's done. After painting each little toe, Isabella would look down and explain "Pretty"!!! I wish I had a video :-(


No comments: