James is out of town on a business trip again so Isa and I are having some girls time. Isabella is going through a clinging to mommy period and it means if she could have it her way, I would carry her around or snuggle with her 24/7. It's very hard, especially when I have to cook and clean at the same time(darn that maid for never showing up. Now when James is out of town it's a bit harder but with some planning it's ok.
One thing I love to do in the evening when she is asleep is to read blogs.
James friends Tanya who lives in Zurich has a blog that we both love to read. She introduced us to this blog called Daily City photo blog which has daily pictures from around the world/ I even found one from Sweden.
http://dailyphotoblog.com
No comments:
Post a Comment