A famous landmark in Sweden is a hotel made from ice up in the far north of Sweden. They also have a bar in downtown Stockholm so you can get a 'taste' of the experience.
I think this is much more of a novelty for tourists than Swedes. Fredrica was happy to stay at home with Christmas TV and relax in a warm house, so Amanda and I checked it out.
]
How cold is it?
![]() |
| The ice sign above the bar |
![]() |
| A variant of drinks feature Swedish Absolute Vodka (of course) are available |
![]() |
| Our drinks |
![]() |
| Cheers |
![]() |
| Throughout the bar there were these cool ice sculptures built into the walls |
![]() |
| At least they put insulation on the ice benches, I thought this was a cool shot learning against a block of ice next to a mirror |
![]() |
| There were all sorts of cool ice designs in the walls |
![]() |
| On the back wall |
![]() |
| Just like a kid |









No comments:
Post a Comment