For weeks we've been hearing this creaking noise from under the house at night. At first I didn't think it was anything and then I was sure it was animals. But it started getting louder and one night woke up the kids.
Finally, I had had it. In the middle of the night I put on some jeans and a long sleeve shirt, got a good flashlight from our camping gear and went outside to go under the house to figure out what was going on.
Fredrica didn't want me to go... but I had to figure out what was going on. When I didn't come back she started to worry... it was a really foggy night, the kind where you can't hardly see your hand in front of your face.
She got mildly worried that Halloween night when I didn't come out, in fact it would be two weeks before I would emerge... now you know why we are two weeks late getting the pictures up on our blog about Halloween :-)
 |
| The first trick to manage halloween... load the kids up on food including carbs so their just not that hungry when they start getting candy :-) |
 |
| When Isabella declared she wanted to be Pippi Longstocking we went the to local costume super store. The women said they hadn't had Pippi costumes in 10 years. Not so many kids knew who Bella was... but at EVERY SINGLE house we went to the parents said 'Ohhh... Pippi... I loved Pippi Longstocking'... |
 |
| Ready to go. Empty bags... soon to be full. |
 |
| Grrrr... |
 |
| After coming home with heavy bags, we convinced the kids, after having one piece of candy, that is they gave their candy away they would get a present from the Ferries... We must have had another 50-70 kids come to the house. I think David and Bella had more fun giving away the candy to all the kids then getting it. At one point Bella and David were hollering at families across the street to come over... they had SO MUCH FUN |
 |
| Hmmm you can never think of a good pirate joke when you need one. |
 |
| Yeah, I know they're mind but they're damn cute |
No comments:
Post a Comment