Yup that is what we're having here at the Syren family home after I first hurt my hip ( don't know how but I was walking with Noah and Jess on the street no less) and ended up in so much pain I have to lay down most of the time. Well we thought it was perfect then that Bella had two play dates planned for the weekend so James would only have one child on his hand.
Well that changed rather fast when Bella came down with a really high temperature and tummy ache which off course we immediately suspected strep since it's going around in her school and she already had it 5 times last year. It turned out to be a viral infection.
The good news for James was we all took lots of naps and I felt better and could help out. The bad news was first Noah woke up at 9:30 pm, then Bella at 1 pm and we then had to call our pediatrician and then Noah woke up again at 4:30 am so I was up pretty much all night and at 6 am I woke up James begging him to give me a break. I got to sleep on and off for 2 hours. Yikes!!!!!!!
Today is all about getting better because it's Bella's last week as a preschooler and with some of her friends and they are having a celebration we don't want to miss.

Noah all content and playing in his bouncer until he can't get one of those toys into his mouth

He's a big boy now who joins us at the dinner tables. Still only eating purees and oat meal but is very curious of what we eat and how.

Little princess out for the count:(
No comments:
Post a Comment