Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's day 2011

It was with a special joy I celebrated this years Mother's day since it was my first as a mom of two wonderful children. I look at them everyday and I can't believe how blessed I'm and how beautiful they are. It's the most important job I have and one I take such pride in.

We started the day with a sleep in morning for mom, yay!!! James and took Noah out for a walk at 6 am and when Noah fell a sleep he simple decided to keep walking, for 1 hour and 20 minutes:)

After a great sleep I got up and made french toast and Jess came over who is one of Noah's Godmother. She was trilled to receive a gift card for crate and Barrel. I was happy because I had a massage before lunch with the wonderful Andrea.

James parents came up for lunch right as I got home and had a great time playing with the kids and enjoying some food. Both Noah and Bella were exhausted and went to bed a 6 pm and with good luck they'll stay a sleep until morning.

Happy mother's day!!!!!





No comments: