The San Diego weather continues it's bizarre patterns with super hot days switching to cold a rainy a couple of days later. This weekend was super hot so we took turns spending time with Bella since Noah does not like it outside when it's hot. On Saturday me and Bella went for breakfast at Mimi's and then went shopping. Daddy took Bella to the children's museum in the afternoon. Today I walked while pushing Bella in the stroller to the playground and then we all went for lunch.
James had to go to work in the afternoon because of tax day and all. I had help from nanny Amanda and friend Jess and thank god for that. Bella was not it her best spirit and Noah took 2 hours of rocking, feeding and singing to go to sleep. When I finally got to eat my dinner which I cooked for everyone, I got a cold veggie burger served with a warm salad, yuck!!!
Well now I'm relaxing with a cup of tea while working before heading off to bed.


No comments:
Post a Comment