Time with Bella now is extra special. We really focus on carving out the time around Noah's needs. Last night Bella and dad built the most elaborate castle out of blocks. Too bad we didn't get a picture before it inadvertently got knocked over :-)
Listening though seems to go from bad to worse to non-existent with an infant in the house. While I was putting Noah to be a couple nights ago, Fredrica was trying to get Isabella to eat dinner. 45 minutes... over and over again... asking, telling, demanding, yelling.
Finally as I got Noah to sleep and Fredrica finally got Isabella to finish her dinner... Fredrica went in to lay down.
Isabella has taking some medicine that didn't taste very good so I can been giving her a little chocolate milk to hide the medicine. As I was handing the chocolate milk to her, Isabella very confidently said:
"No daddy, I can't have chocolate milk. I wasn't a good listener before"
Amazing... now she is listening :-)


No comments:
Post a Comment