Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Boy oh boy...We're having a boy!!!!

Yesterday we found out we're having a boy. This news came actually as a slight surprise which is funny since we knew we had 50/50 chance to have a boy. I think we both just assumed we're having a girl, why I don't know. Anyway, we're happy and most because now we also know everything is fine and progressing just like it should. I'm now 19 weeks + pregnant and feeling good besides I'm still nauseous. I love it when I tell people that and they ask me what's wrong? Nothing is wrong and I just happened to be one of those unlucky women who the morning sickness last longer. Yesterday I went to my very first prenatal class ever. I never took prenatal yoga with Bella since I was the teacher. Now our friend Andrea teaches one on Monday's so I brought two friends and went. Oh my was I relaxed when I came home.

19 weeks pregnant and on my way to yoga. Hard to fit in to any cloths now:)

Picture perfect of our little boy who kept sucking his thumb just like his big sister
Oh yeah he has a penis so there is no doubt about it!!!

1 comment:

Mark and Alexandra said...

This is such great news! Great ultrasound pictures too and too cute to see him sucking his thumb. I am really happy for your guys--Alexandra