Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Isabella cuts her own hair...

Boy did we get a surprise yesterday when we discovered Bella had not only cut her brand new Barbie's hair but also her own, right down to the rots. I guess it could be mommy's fault for telling her we needed to cut her bangs soon since they were getting long. No way did we expect her to take it into her own hands. It's was hard to stay angry at her but she now has lost her scissor privilege. Afterward she told us her Barbie looks terrible so I guess she will be looking for a new hairdresser.

2 comments:

Joakim, Cilla and family said...

It is good to see that you are enjoying yourself. Lova was a bit worried when she heard that Barbies hair had been cut, but got reassured when she saw the clip.

We have a travelblog at www.resdagboken.se. Click on our name above if you would like to see what we are doing.

Best regards from San Diego

Mark and Alexandra said...

Oh this is hilarious!!! I guess they see the hairdresser doing it and think they can do it too :-). Really cute--Alexandra