Monday, April 5, 2010

Rocking and Rolling on Easter

What an exciting Easter... a 7.2 earthquake in Baja woke us all up from our naps and lasted 42 seconds! Isabella and Angelina hunted for eggs at Sandy's house... there's no better place in the world for egg hiding (I have such great memories from my own childhood here). And we completed the night with a wonderful dinner party with friends and neighbors. More Easter pictures are here

Our egg hunters... Isabella and Angelina... ready to go

Found one!

Hey... there's one hiding in here

Oooooo I see it, I see it

Chrissie trying to find those remaining hard to find eggs

That dress was made for sitting next to those flowers :-)

OK... I'm done... let's see what's inside!

Oooh, what's this???

Wow! Stickers!

Her smile can melt your heart

And her laugh :-)

Dad and Sandy (brother and sister)

Bella with Lonnie... her favorite buddy

The ladies... Amber, Fredrica and Chrissie

Bloody Mary's!

Fredrica, Sandy and Heather Somerville

Grandparents

Bella put her pennies in her piggy bank

Fredrica gets ready for our dinner party...


1 comment:

Mark and Alexandra said...

These are very nice pictures of your family. It looks like you had a great time and great weather! Sending you all 3 lots of love.--Alex