Saturday, October 25, 2008

B-day Party

Today we had Isabella's 2nd birthday party. Her real birthday was on Thursday and we celebrated that the three of us. Today was about friends and family. We chose to have brunch party which was perfect... we had Santa Ana winds (warm winds blown in from the desserts) so the morning was perfect. We had the party outside in a park by Mission Bay. We could not help but remember last year when you could not be outside because of the polluted air and smoke from the fires.

The menu was bagels, blueberry buns, apple cake, fruit salad, latte and hot chocolate as well as ice tea and juice. The kids had a great time playing around.

Beautiful Rowan as photogenic as always

Taking a break from playing in Aunt Jess's arms


Toby and her parents. She and Isabella go to daycare together.

Michele, Andrea and Josh (Yes the Josh which Isabella has been talking non -stop about for the last couple of weeks.

Gracie (who married the two of us) and Isabella setting the bars for all women. You go girls!!!


Ok give it up, give me the cake or I will shake you up side down until it comes out


Brian's favorite place, between two beautiful women


OK, I'm ready for the party, I got a nice dress, dry diaper and a hat for protection


The proud parents of the most wonderful two years of our lives

Phew that was fun but I'm really tired now

No comments: